Our cycling festival aims to encourage people to drive less and cycle more by showing off local cycle routes, helping people meet other cyclists, and giving people the skills and confidence to get out on their bikes and explore Kirkcaldy.
The third Kirkcaldy Cycling Festival will take place from Saturday 28th August – Sunday 5th September 2021. The events are:
- Sat 28th August, 10am-12:45pm – Bikeability Games for P4-7 (two sessions, one starting at 10am, one at 11:30am)
- Mon 30th Aug, 6:30-8pm – Couch to 5 miles bike ride
- Wed 1st Sep, 5-8pm – Fix a Flat bike maintenance class
- Thurs 2nd Sep, 6:30-8pm – Bike and Blether (ride for ladies and non-binary people)
- Fri 3rd Sep, 2-4pm – Cycle Care – Wash and Lubricate bike maintenance class
- Sat 4th Sep, 12-4pm – Family Fun Day
- Sun 5th Sep, 10:30am-12:30pm – Social Bike Ride
Watch this space for more information – click on the links for more details and booking information.